Safety First! – PhilJets Commitment to Safety
Consciousness and Caution are primary concerns of every team member at PhilJets. Hence, we ensure beyond everything that our customers travel with Safety, as every protection and precaution are taken care of. In addition, we make sure that all our services and products comply with the highest international standards in the industry, because Safety is a fundamental essence of the aviation industry and a priority consideration for each of our clients. Each mission and each service is conducted with the dedication of a team of maintenance technicians, expert pilots, support personnel and mechanics all continuously trained in their area of competence. Our goal is to tackle our customers’ apprehensiveness and satisfy their stringent prerequisites while conducting safe operations. Therefore we certify to have the best-trained crews and engineers on the market, and that our aircrafts are kept in their finest mechanical condition.
The following are the critical achievements we target:
• Eliminate downtime
• Reduce response time (esp. for MRO activities)
• Improved logistic solutions
• Zero-default and Accident-free missions
• State-of-the-art safety equipment
• Safety metrics and QA assessment
• To create and maintain an accident-free workplace;
• Provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for its personnel and clients
• Continuous improvement of the AirHeed® Safety Management System through constant evaluation of safety standards and training of personnel
Moreover, we cultivate strong bounds and the strong relationship with the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP), so that every time we fly, we remain as blue as the sky. As an air operator, we are resolute to appear as the safest and reliable actor in the industry. This is why we strictly and carefully adhere to the most rigorous CAAP guidelines and the firmest regulations & training procedures ongoing in the air-traffic control and airlines code of conduct.
Have a look at our AirHeed® SMS Program for more information on Safety Management Systems programs and guidelines.
Safety & Emergency Procedures on-board our Aircrafts